the Rift

Tell my ghosts.

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Keidajen

Keidajen had the same somber grace about her that a wilting rose does. Just as the rose's petals lose their vibrance unicorn's eyes had grown dull. She had found a cave to spend her days in to keep her sensitive eyes hidden away from the garish sun but even in the gentle night they had grown heavy. Everything about her felt heavy; simply putting one hoof in front of another was a victory. The only thing that kept her tired breath returning to her body was the memory of everyone back in Elivian.  A ghost of a smile crossed her lips feeling more foreign than the land around her. It was brought by the thought of what the young ones back in the village would have thought had they seen her in this form. 

Fragile as could be the smile crashed from her grasp whenever her eyes fell upon another in the forest. Although it was a hub of activity in the day the Threshold tended to be quiet once night threatened to fall. It was a mare resting at the base of a tree. Keidajen was frozen in place both by the sight of another and at the state the stranger looked to be in. Whispering movement carried her to the newcomer.

"You are," Keidajen had remained tucked away during her time in Helovia and she struggled still with trying to voice any thoughts she may have to the few Helovians she encountered. The unicorn was so intent on returning to Elivian that she had not bothered to do as much as reacquaint herself with the language that should have been her native tongue. "Animus tuus non sit hic. Est longe. Amittitur." The words would probably be foreign to the other mare, but if what Keidajen sensed in the other's mood was correct then the mare would understand.  "I know you feeling."

Oh, where had the simplicity of happiness gone? Keidajen the fighter made herself vulnerable and dropped down at the side of the stranger. To her Helovia was an empty land. She had once depended on a tight knit group and now Keidajen could barely depend on her own strength.

"Hello, are you alright?" Keidajen tensed up at the voice of another and lurched to her hooves. Muscles she had almost forgotten she had quivered preparing to send her fleeing from the fright of having to interact with another after so long alone. The mare behind one was one matter, Keidajen considered her a sister through circumstance, the stallion was a stranger; a threat to her way of existing.

"Manifestum est etiam quod non prorsus male oculi?" Her ears pinned against her head. An ill mood settled upon her that was brought about by both herself and the stallion. Keidajen could not believe what she had allowed herself to become. Nor did she wish to even begin to acknowledge it.

Then Keidajen's eyes fell upon the glowing markings that the pair shared. Tilting her head she tried to gauge the pair. Were they of relation to one another? With that thought the unicorn delivered a more appropriate the the stallion and dipped her head slightly; her ears did not come forward though. 

Translations

Animus tuus non sit hic. Est longe. Amittitur. || Your heart is not here. It is far away. It is lost.

Manifestum est etiam quod non prorsus male oculi || D*mn is it not obvious even to a male's eyes? 

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Yew

Messages In This Thread
Tell my ghosts. - by Valhalla - 12-18-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Mesec - 12-18-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Keidajen - 12-18-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Resplendence - 12-18-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Valhalla - 01-03-2016, 02:40 AM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Mesec - 01-03-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Valhalla - 01-13-2016, 01:15 AM