the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Alright, so I had this task to do. And even though Thranduil hadn’t exactly been nice about asking for this favour I figured I might as well do it. For completely selfish reasons, of course. Like I was going to give up the key to my very own prison cell. But between now and when all of that was done, I had a lot of work to do. I could worry about trying to convince our great leaders, none of whom seem to be particularly fond of me (I know, I can’t imagine why either), that I should be the keeper of the keys when it came to that time.

Right now, though, I needed bodies. Strong, beautiful, helpful bodies that could help me with a little rock clearing. It really wouldn’t be too hard and some of it I could do myself but uh… I know this will come as a shock to a lot of you but I’m not exactly strong. There aren’t a whole lot of muscles underneath this sugary coat of mine. Just you know… some muscles. And I don’t think “some” is going to be enough in this situation.

Apparently we have an army in this herd although I’ve never seen them. I remember that d’Artagnan had been promoted to a General although that was… I don’t know, almost a year ago and I hadn’t seen him in almost that long either. I would love to just sit back in a snowbank and watch him get all glistening with sweat as he worked hard.

But if I couldn’t find that tall, dark, handsome stallion to help me I was sure I could find someone else.

I tried to remember if I could think of any of those pretty little faces that I had met during my time in the Basin. Were any of them in the army? It wasn’t usually something that I thought about asking. It wasn’t a career I had ever considered before - never even heard of armies and such before Helovia. There had been some vague rumours about battles across the land lately but I don’t really leave the Basin much, especially during the warmer months. It’s not worth melting to satisfy my curiosity. Better to hang around here, collect more fleece and materials to add to my bed stores in my cave.

A delightful little flurry had started up as I headed out - Frostfall was coming which probably meant it’d be a lot harder to move those rocks when the weather settled in. Not knowing who I was looking for, only that I was sure to stumble across someone that would be able to help (since Thranduil had been the worst at helping), I just sort of began wandering. But not just walking, oh no, there was a little jig to my step and I was singing a little song along the way. Some ancient ballad, about some nice young boys that had the gift of melody...
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Sialia

SO LATE but if you're still up for the fortify ranks helping Johnny out with the prison cell we can get that going! Maybe the two of them could meet first and then find any other helpful critters along the way? :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Deimos - 12-29-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Sialia - 12-29-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 11:56 AM