the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

The temptress arrives in her cloak of darkness, driven by demons not worth mentioning. Muscles where taught, and strong, a beautiful body some may put it. Only if you looked closely could you see the slightly distended barrel from carrying a child at one time. But most did not look so closely, and eventually it would be gone (provided I did not have another child anytime soon).

I had actually been having a fairly pointless day, basking in my own moodiness, and mild hatred (but extreme attraction) of a certain hybrid. My soldier, who I pretended to have control over (hah, what a joke). He boasted his respect, yet he still did not prove it to me. Would today be that day? Or would I yet again be disappointed in his absence... 

I happened to be drawn to a peculiar smell... It was sweet... and pepperminty. Which is the main reason why I was now arriving on scene to the destroyed prison. I cringed at memory of the cause of that and the absolute cluster fuck that particular day had been. The death of Midas (who while not close I had helped to solve murders with, and had not deserved his fate), and the ultimate take over of the hidden falls. It was not a proud day, but wars never did bring a whole lot of pride to those who fought them, unless one was an egotistical fool. 

It almost shocked me, how long we had left the prison unfixed. The sheer procrastination. It was long over due, and certainly time to begin. 

Now that my musings of memories of dark days, and procrastination where over, I noticed the bodies beginning to work. Ashamin, who already looked as taught as I, and Deimos. I knew them both, yet I had not seen our Lord as of late. I was of course pleased to see his scariness out and about. I assume our paths just hadn't crossed as of late. 

Ashamin seemed everywhere at once, and I was pleased to have seen him so often, and so willing to help. However there was one I did not know, and he was the source of the delicious smell. I moved closer, looking at the smaller sweet smelling unicorn with wonder. I wanted to take a huge bite out of him, but he was alive. I snorted softly, never having seen anything so weird in my life. But I compose myself, and put on a flashing smile. 

"Could you use, some more help?"
And I am moving to help my lord and my seer to move the debris, resisting asking why he smelled so yummy, instead concentrating on shoving the boulders away.

Base Code: Tamme    Art & Customization: Goatfairy

@Johnny 
 @Ki'irha 
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Deimos - 12-29-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Sialia - 12-29-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:41 AM