the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
The blue groaned. It was a loud, undignified groan, and the corporal dragged her feet like a petulant child. She snorted and stretched before continuing on. Her refreshing dip the night prior had left her with nothing but a prize she wouldn't keep, and a soreness that would linger for longer than she would like. She was on a search for a healer, or someone with a remedy to qualm the burning in her muscles. Everything ached, and she just wanted to curl up by a warm fire.

But instead she wandered through the valley, looking for someone trained in mending. Somehow, she ended up traveling west until the prison came into view. It was decrepit, probably out of commission. She had never visited it other than passing by. The cold steel and rusting mechanisms weren't really her thing, and getting trapped in a cell was no way to spend a lonely afternoon. But today it was bustling with others.

She walked in, a smile softening her face as she tried to compose herself. Before her stood a stallion, small in stature, positively pink, who's scent filled her nostrils. It was alluring, and somehow desirable in a non-sexy way. If she was a less refined creature she would have gone in for a taste, but she had manners. So instead she leaned in, pressing her cheek against his. "You must be Johnny!" she began, before pulling away and catching his green eyes. "I've heard much about you, you're the wonderful weaver who made my scarf." She lifted her head, as if giving room for him to see the lovely fleece hood that wrapped around the base of her neck. "It is wonderful to meet you." She stepped back, eyes scanning the room. Ashamin was there, and her heart ached. Regret? Admiration? Fear? She couldn't look in his eyes, instead sharing a curt nod before moving on to the next. The weight in her scarf reminded her that she needed to speak with him to share her gift, but she could wait. She bowed her head at Deimos, addressing him as "Lord" to show her respect. "Sialia, it is good to see you again," she greeted her fellow corporal.  She nodded to the newcomer, whose face was as unfamiliar as the inside of the prison. Her silver gaze fell upon Nox, and she scowled. Her last interaction with him in the Threshold was more than unpleasant, and she hoped to avoid further discussion.

"Rexanna," she crooned, finally making it to the golden thief. A smile took the place of her scowl, and she visibly softened. "You're simply glowing, darling." The corporal had only met the thief once, and immediately tried to cover for any offense. "Though, I hope you don't find my comment unwarranted." The girl was beautiful, and had surely picked a mate just as gorgeous. Ki was interested to see the product of whatever that pairing was.

Turning back to the minty pony, she refocused her energy on he task at hand. She shifted her weight, unable to get comfortable. "So, I ask you the same as everyone else. Where do we begin?"

"Talk?"

some people have no idea
how beautiful
the darkness is.

OOC// Yea this is kinda bad. I just needed to get a post up!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Deimos - 12-29-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Sialia - 12-29-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ki'irha - 01-04-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 01-05-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 01-05-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Zandora - 01-08-2016, 01:19 AM