the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Lochan returned not only with more of a crowd than Ashamin had expected, but a rather eclectic one, too. Ashamin knew all who arrived; he chalked it up to his companion's shy mannerisms. It was true that Lochan would not likely have approached someone he didn't know, and all of those who joined them were either old or new friends and acquaintances. Aside from the spotted mare (Frost Fyre, as he vaguely recalled) Ashamin had known most of those gathered for a few seasons.

But that, perhaps, was the problem. Deimos arrived and Ashamin stiffened at the memory of their odd meeting on the beach, one so dimly but dangerously remembered. Then Frost Fyre came and her companion immediately approached his own, but Rakt's odd manner caused him to brush off the other of his kind with nothing more than a slight nudge of the nose. Rexanna's arrival was, well... the last thing  he needed. She came with a wide stomach and a large shadow of everything he had been trying to avoid. Mortuus appeared and brought to Ashamin the moment when he should have shared his fears before they'd burst and broken Thranduil's heart.

And Ki'irha...

As always, the haruspex didn't know how to handle her. He didn't know how to think about her, how to respond. He made his way through the crowd with cold obedience, offering to touch his cheek to all but Deimos. "Good to see you again," he murmured to Mortuus and Frost Fyre; "My lord," he spoke with deference to Deimos; "Rexanna... I..." a pause. "...I look forward to meeting our child," he spoke in a whisper that only she could hear. He nudged his returning companion, let Rakt follow him dutifully. By the time he made his way over to the corporal, Johnny's cheerful voice called out and ordered them to work.

"Ki'irha?" he said with a nod to the cave-in, "care to give me a hand?" His tail curled in a beckoning manner and he walked closer to her, brushing his side against hers.

And then, when he was closer and could whisper--when he was shoving his side against boulders and kicking rubble from the shadow of the prison's old entrance--"We need to talk."

""

ASHAMIN
image credits

I mentioned... everyone. :x

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Deimos - 12-29-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Sialia - 12-29-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ki'irha - 01-04-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 01-05-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 01-05-2016, 04:39 PM