the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
I flicked my tail gently along the frozen earth until a new voice rang out from a creature joining the gathering. Blue eyes glanced over to spot Mortuus Nox coming in for a greeting. I smiled to him and reached toward him in return. I offered him a smile at his words with a small nod. “Thank you Nox.” I finished my sentence when another creature joined. This mare was blue and looked like the stars, my gaze danced across the mare that seemed to know my name but I couldn’t remember hers for the life of me. Had I seen her before? It was then that I remembered briefly meeting the Corporal in the first instance I had met Johnny. “It’s not unwarranted at all, thank you Ki’irha.” I smiled to the mare of the stars before returning my gaze to the candy striped stallion beside me. He told me to keep him company and I nodded, thanking the gods that I wouldn’t be forced to do a ton of manual labor. The child inside me was taking a lot of my energy, even if I wanted to help them.

Johnny stepped aside after speaking and I moved with him, trying my best to get my large body out of the way of those that could actually offer help. I watched in a silent wonder as everyone said hello to one another, spotting Ashamin as he approached me and whispered to me the smile I held on my lips reflected to my eyes, thankful that he didn’t seem too upset to see me here. “Me too, Ashamin.” I whispered in return before he stepped away to speak with the mare that had congratulated me. Then another creature joined the gathering who also appeared to be well rounded as I was. I nodded my head in a hello to her as she approached, bluntly asking who the father was. Blue eyes glanced over to Ashamin who seemed to be busy with his own merits. Flickering my eyes back to the black and purple mare, I smiled gently. “Ashamin is. Thank you, congratulations to you as well.” I spoke in a more quiet tone, unsure if Ashamin would want it announced in all its full glory to the herd.

Then another had spoken up their congratulations to me, the single person I had least expected anything from. Deimos. Eyes trailed to him, smiling to him ever so kindly. “Thank you, my Lord.” Words escaped before I heard the star mare speak again. I couldn’t help but to laugh to her, flicking my tail against the ground once again. “That’s the last thing we need. Though I do like to tackle challenges.” I admitted, a small play of a snort escaping with another laugh escaping my lips. As her and Ashamin went off and worked for their own things, I glanced around Johnny and I to notice a few little stones on the outskirts that looked as though they could be pushed out into a pile on the side of the prisons. “So how have you been, Johnny? I hope that creative mind of yours has some ideas for this little one.” I offered him a small wink, trying to make some small talk as I used my grayed hooves to gently push a few stones into a pile.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

Mentioned everyone xD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Deimos - 12-29-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Sialia - 12-29-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ki'irha - 01-04-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 01-05-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 01-05-2016, 04:39 PM