the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
I wish there were more days like this. Sitting back, chatting, watching with delight as the pretty creatures of the Basin did hard labour. There really wasn’t anything like it. I was thrilled about the turn out - even Deimos showed up! He didn’t seem to be one for chatting, however, which was a shame because there is an utterly fascinating creature. Did he ever talk?  OH NO WAIT he said a word to Rexanna! And I was close enough to hear it! What a lovely singing voice Deimos must have.

I’m fully admitting that I’m getting distracted from the whole purpose of us being here, which is to remove rubble and clear out the prison, because there was just so much socializing to do! Ashamin voluntold Ki’irha to come help him out in the prison so that was taken care of for now and the rest of us could busy ourselves clearing away whatever they pulled out and getting it away from the entrance.

A shiver ran down my spin as the unmistakable sensation of someone licking me ran across my skin and I look over to see the gorgeous Zandora - my green eyes lighting up at her presence. “Better now that you’re here, my dear! How nice of you to come help us out.” The sweet, spotted mare I didn’t know the name of moved off to the side like Deimos to do what she could to move things around. With all of this help, we’ll get things done in no time!

I move off with Rexanna to where there were some smaller things we could focus on, and I fully intend on moving the larger of those that we had - I might be lazy but  she was pregnant and that sure trumped whatever I could come with up. “Oh of course! Maybe I’ll even weave in one of my hairs to give the little babe something to keep him happy while he’s losing his teeth!” I swear I was made for the job I had. How many other weavers out there could make that offer? Was it weird for me to say that? I mean it’s no weirder than the cloak Ki’irha was wearing that was made of discarded and stolen sheep hair.

Ah, but I was “working” and did not have as much time for socializing with my dear pregnant friend. Ashamin’s voice called from within the prison and I bounced over to see what he wanted. Lingering on the entrance I beamed delightedly at his suggestion. “What a marvellous idea! I’ll have to find something that would be good for rope. Just do what is manageable for now, bless your hearts. I don’t want to have to go tell Lena I tore everyone’s muscles getting help!” Sweet as the brown doctor had been when I had met her, I don’t think she would thank me for that.

I found my way back to Rexanna then, pushing some moderately sized stones out of the way from the entrance of the prison as I did. I would be tickled pink if I wasn't already pink at the show of support from my fellow Basonites. Who knew they were all so interested in getting our sex dungeon up and running!

come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

gah sorry it took so long for me to get this up. Another round and then that should be good!

@Deimos, @Rexanna, @Ashamin, @Ki'irha, @Frost Fyre, @Zandora, @Mortuus Nox <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Deimos - 12-29-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Sialia - 12-29-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:41 AM