Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
Her sweet smile had sent his young heart fluttering, as it always did. The gathering was large, eager to take the egg from the large elephant, but he only had eyes and ears for her. Rex was beautiful, kind, and troubled. He smiled softly as the creature asked a question. The answer the golden splashed mare gave surprised and hurt him. Silently he stepped closer to the taller mare. How had she ever made it through all of the tragedies that had plagued her life? He hoped his touch might help to soothe her shaking and broken heart. He longed to talk to her about it, but now was not the time.

He gave his answer to the Elephant and glanced at Rex. He hadn't had a chance to tell her he was a father, and he wondered how it would affect their relationship. Sighing softly he waited for who would be given the egg. Once it had been handed to Brisa he smiled ruefully and dipped her head to the gentle white mare. She deserved the creature growing in the egg. He knew she had been through a lot as well. Turning to Rexanna he spoke softly, "Can we go off and talk?" He prayed she would follow him farther away from the dispersing group.

He strode proudly through the familiar flowers towards the stream he had played in as a boy. As the distance grew between the crowd and himself his horned head slowly lowered. It was as if he had a huge weight upon his shoulders. He was sure she would hate him, feel he had betrayed her somehow. Coming to a halt his muzzle mere inches from the spiky flowers he turned to her. "Rex, I'm sorry about your child." Silver eyes sought blue worry and understanding clouding his usual warm gaze. "You are so brave and strong." Falling silent he carefully lifted his block dome muzzle seeking, nervously, to touch her neck. Ilios had no idea what to say to ease the ache he was sure she still felt. Fear twisted it's icy fingers around his chest as he thought of his own child; dead.

Speech
Words;; 360
Tags/OOC;; Feels! @Rexanna
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Gold and Teal - by Ilios - 12-18-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Rexanna - 12-23-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 03:13 AM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Rexanna - 01-04-2016, 12:45 AM