the Rift

CADAVER [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her attention was caught by the light shifting into shadow as he approached. Her bleak gaze lifted from the ground with almost painful discretion to lie directly on her companion. Beneath those wiry lashes, her eyes ran wild with imagination, dark secrets brewing there, drawing her guest inside with methodic invitation. Oh he was nothing like she’d ever seen before; feathered appendages resting upon his tender back. The dreary remnants of Avalon screeched recklessly across her thoughts before she could comprehend his conversation. For a moment she appeared lost, foolishly grabbling for thought or response before finally settling back into herself. She painted this stranger into her world for a moment as the grey receded to color, letting him in. Such a kindred spirit to lay eyes upon after so long in the dark, but that did not lighten her soul. Instead she retreated to her own grisly realm, the barren Threshold hiding her baneful intent in the deafening silence. “Define the meaning of such resolve and perhaps I can answer your inquisition. I’ve no demons to share if that’s what you’re questioning.”

She bit back her lavish tongue after such a retort and rested a fiery gaze on the pale titan. For a moment she drank him in, turning the possibilities around in her head like a child. Her mind ran aimlessly here and there answering constant queries in her own mind, breaking and rebuilding ties that had long since been severed. Her broken abilities to maintain such composure showed quite vibrantly against the self-awareness of her visitor. In some newfound resolution, she decided against her guarded impression and instead welcomed a fabricated version of what she could have been. “I extend warm graces for such a violent tongue if you would be obliged to accept. My skills have been eroded with reclusion and sometimes I forget myself. Perhaps you bare entitlement that I might later refer to you by?” She tried with no such victory to break the utter tension that had grown heavy in her old bones. This was no time to be self-sufficing.

Ooc; I need a little time to settle back into her personality so I'm sorry if this was a bit suck-ish...

Messages In This Thread
CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-09-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-09-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-10-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-10-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Ricochet - 10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-12-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-12-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Ricochet - 10-13-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-14-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-15-2012, 08:05 AM