the Rift

CADAVER [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

INSANITY

Tell me would you kill to save a life?

The quiet stretched out between them, burning small lesions into the air like a crackling fire whose embers had been tossed chaotically outside the pit. It was obvious that the two males had no amiable graces to be shared and the small raven knew it. She could only smile in the spotlight of such a situation due to her rather grisly appeal and loathsome personality. However, she sought to become only a mere decoration to the cool air that blustered around the trio, trying to remain detached from either side. On the one hand, she had bright Leander who spoke quite avidly of his homeland and on the other, the dark Ricochet who had piqued her interest with such a domineering charisma. In her head she had made a decision, whether it be for her best interests or her uncontrollable curiosity, only time would tell.

"The sea brings light to such a refuge for I long to fill my lungs with the briny atmosphere and wade against the high tide… I find my soul would be content to lie peacefully upon the shores.” She gazed upon Leander now, though her stare was only skin-deep as she began to lose herself in the memories of Avalon. She had once lived upon the sands of the Shore Side, soaring above the waters like a sea bird, the winds of freedom carrying her heart to places of no real importance. But it was that freedom that gave her relief from every worry and every dread that had eclipsed her eternal happiness with fear. Now, the memories brought her great anguish and she almost wished to banish them, set them loose to roam the new wintry skies of Helovia. Avalon was a place long forgotten, though well remembered.

Returning to the dreary conversation at hand, the small mare lifted her head to breeze gulping in the clean air that not only made her feel whole but froze her internally as well. Bitter tastes of insult to injury reminded her of better days and she found herself growing bored with the argument at hand. Loyalty, family, life, love, loss… they all seemed to blend together in a hateful mix of nothing because that’s exactly how she felt when it came to this senseless quarrel-absolutely nothing. Now she set eyes on the dun skin youngster, only entering his prime. His age could be something valued or repugnant, depending on his wit and talent to persuade her. “My needs are very defined, almost unobtainable if I were to attend to them in explicit detail. However, if one must inquire of such, then I should be more than happy to oblige… in a more exclusive setting.” She was brimming with temptation now, teasing and luring this younger adaptation of her cherished Jackal into her perverted net.

If either party desires my favoritism, perhaps this quarreling should cease. I find that better representation of both would lie in visitation to each mentioned estate. I find my head merely muddled by your insults at one another and nothing would please me more than to hear it end.” She paused at this, clearly frustrated with the events that had taken place. “In the place where I come from, decisions were not given to the likes of mine and I find it difficult to make such incriminations of either district. In your best words, I would like to hear just a simple phrase, one that should sway your influence, then perhaps I shall decide.” She flung her head at this, each matted tendril reaching toward the sky and then falling again to embrace her thick neck. She was surely a frightful thing, her queer beauty lying merely in the eyes of the beholder.

[Image: insanityu.png]

Messages In This Thread
CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-09-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-09-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-10-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-10-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Ricochet - 10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-12-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-12-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Ricochet - 10-13-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-14-2012, 02:38 PM