the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Never Break Your Heart

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eira

I had stuck to the shadows for the majority of my time in Helovia, taking in the sites and enjoying my freedom without any sort of responsibilities tying me down. It was a shame that I had not run across any of the studs that had first tried to recruit me to their herds, or even the pretty mare or two that tried to lure me into their homes. I was becoming restless to meet others, my hormones raging on fire from bumping into the occasional stallion that oozed testosterone. A pretty girl was fine and all, but my curiosity was clawing me from the inside out every time someone tall, dark and handsome brushed by me. Hot damn, I needed to get laid. I was tired of working up a sweat without any sort of release...But so far today didn't seem like it was going to be any different.

As I wandered aimlessly into a meadow that I had never seen before, a strange smell caught my attention. It was sweet enough to make my mouth water, but nearly vanished whenever the winds left me. Scanning the meadow with emerald eyes, I couldn't see any sort of food that would make such as sweet smell. The thistles couldn't be creating it, not when it faded when the winds dropped. When another breeze carried the scent to me, I immediately began to follow it out of curisoity. Eventually, I was lead to find a rather small unicorn. As I stepped closer, the smell was over-powering. Nothing but this mare, oops. Never mind, nothing but this stallion  stood near me and wafted out a delicious odor unlike anything I had ever smelled before. "Hey there, short stack! I greeted him with a small smile, trotting forward to introduce myself.

This was the first time in my young life that I had ever seen such a small stallion. Granted, I had only met my very first stallion only a couple weeks ago, but they were absolute giants by comparison.  This sugar-sweet boy was smaller than I was and frankly I thought if I just looked at him cross-eyed he would break. As I neared him, I realized that the smell was coming from him.  As my antlers leaned towards the right, my head tilted with a puzzled expression, I tried to understand exactly what I was seeing. Was I dreaming? Was this small stature of a stud my subconscious' representation of my own lack of satisfaction? Right there, a delicious metaphor for everything my body craved yet just shy of meeting expectations?  Realizing that I was staring at him, I straightened up and cleared my throat. My intentions were to introduce myself, yet my words just blurted through my lips without any sort of filter. "Are you...real? Don't take this weird, but sweet donkey donuts, do you ever smell good."

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-18-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 12-18-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Alune - 12-20-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 01-05-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Alune - 01-12-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 01:36 PM