the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Never Break Your Heart

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
My attention is drawn away from the leaves by the approach of someone, which is perfect because although I’m very good at entertaining myself I would much rather have my time spent with someone else.

Despite the fact that she clearly confused me with some pancakes (‘short stack’ - she wasn’t even that much taller than me!) I instantly take a liking to this girl because she asked if I was real. Sometimes I ask that about myself, you know, because I’m just so scrum-diddly-umptious I wouldn’t be surprised if I found out one day that all this time I was the figment of someone’s imagination. It’s a totally fair question, the one this dear young lady asked, and certainly one that I would have asked too if I went all my life without having seen a candy unicorn before.

I like to feel like I’m doing true charity work, exposing Helovia to myself. What would their lives be without a visit from me? Certainly not as rich, I can tell you that.

I’m too busy basking in what I’ve perceived as a compliment that I’ve forgotten to answer when we’re joined by a gorgeous stallion - dropped right out of the night sky he did. I’m enchanted by this pair - the pretty young mare with her spots and her antlers - and the blue and white stallion that had just joined them. It doesn’t even bother me that they’re unicorns, which I see every day back in the Basin. I beam up at them, luckily the mare is a little closer to my size, and I can’t help but outright chuckle at the stallion’s question.

Oh man he has no idea how good I taste. “Indeed I do. You’re both welcome to take a nibble - of my mane or tail. It's peppermint.” I flicked those delicious strands, tempting them. It was probably the least intrusive spot that they could try if they wished - not a lot of people went for the mane. I guess it’s too close to my head? “Apparently my sides are quite delicious but I’m not looking to lose any weight.” Some, like that delightful Mauja, preferred licking to, oh I don’t know, saying hello.

Speaking of hello, now that I’ve offered them a nibble on my hair I guess I should state my name. “My name’s Johnny and it’s a pleasure to meet you both! I’m a crafter from the Basin.”
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Eira
@Alune

<33
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-18-2015, 04:07 PM