the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Never Break Your Heart

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Glimmer in the moonlight

They were quite the sight, weren't they? If any more decided to stumble upon or join in their little chance meeting. Each gathered as different as the last. Silvered eyes give Eira an appraising look as he nodded to her, she was definitely different with her chimera markings and spotted blanket, her very hide called for eyes to turn her way and be captivated by her difference. Enthralled by it even.

Johnny spoke and Alune's gaze returned to him as did his smirk, ah, he was aware of his peppermint prowess as Alune should of known and wasn't afraid to taunt it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Johnny, and you as well Eira." He returned warmly, though his eyes sparkled with a note of something else. Did he bite the peppermint bullet? would he reach his muzzle out to test the pint sized stag in his assurance that his mane was indeed the minty treat he promised? Eira seemed all to ready to take the challenge, and he watched her stride up to the smaller stallion and take a nibble. It seemed he was right, and so he took a grand step forward and aimed to take a small bite from strands near his withers. It is every ounce the explosion of wintry mint, peppered over with generous helpings of sugar enough to send a stag like himself into a sugared rush of euphoria. "Incredibly so." Alune concurred with Eira, long leonine tail reached around his frame to wipe the powder that had gathered on his nose, he gave the sugar frosted delight a wink as he did so.

His train of thought broke once more when Johnny cracked a joke about not wanting to lose weight, prompting a breathy laugh to snort from the much larger stallion. "So you shouldn't, my peppermint friend, you are perfectly fine the way you are."

The Seer returns to a quiet, amused posture when Eira responded that she lived life away from herds and it's the first time his jovial expression lessened. "Perhaps you would like to see the Edge sometime?" Alune offered, "Or perhaps the Basin that our friend here also hails from. It can be dangerous to wander alone." He too, is curious to hear what Johnny crafts, despite his words shared to Eira, maybe he could point him in the direction of one that could help him with his own craftable needs? or better yet, he himself could. Soon, the questions are turned on him and he straightened himself up. "I am the Edge's Seer, I commune with the Moon Goddess and oversee the others who follow her path." He responded brightly. "I was an Oracle to the Goddess of my homeland before I came here, I'm quite pleased that I am able to serve the Goddess here." He went  silent for a couple of moments and then added with a touch of humor. "Though right now, I'm not out on moon business, I'm out looking for someone to make me a cloak to go with the pauldron I would like to craft."

Only shadows go where we are

@Johnny @Eira
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-18-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 12-18-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Alune - 12-20-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 05:07 PM