the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Never Break Your Heart

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Oh yeah, I like these two. Sometimes I just offer up a nibble on my mane or tail as a joke because I get the BEST reactions - I mean, who does that? Who goes around offering a piece of themselves up for someone else to eat? I’m pretty sure that I’m the only one that can get away with it (well not including my brother who isn’t here… I think). Anyway, it was always fun when someone actually took me up on the ridiculous offer I put out there and look I found two that were willing. They were kind enough not to take too generous of a chunk and leave my mane in tatters, and I laugh with delight as I watch their reactions to the rush of sugary sweetness.

The laugh only grew louder - a hearty, short boom of a laugh at Eira’s bold question. “That it does, or so I’m told. But I’m not looking for it to get any shorter.” I finish with a wink, still chuckling. Whichever horn she asked after, the answer was the same! Am I dreaming? Because I’m pretty sure that this is exactly how a rather delightful dream of mine started out the other day. Only the stallion in place of Alune was a little shorter - gotta keep it an even playing field. But I’m not going to complain about my current company, not even for a second.

“Oh yes you’d be most welcome in the Basin! If you like the cold, it can get rather chilly up there. You’d both be welcome to visit even!” Well it’d be wonderful for Eira to have a home, herds certainly do offer some more protecting, but I’m not too worried about where she would prefer to set up shop - I’d delight in having them visit or live in my home, of course! I understand that the blizzard-prone mountains aren’t for everyone.

Alune, the dear, politely answered the questions asked about what he did and I’m delighted all over again. “There’s a Moon Goddess? How delightful! How is she doing?” What? I’ve seen and met angels and demons but I didn’t know that there were actual gods walking around too. Was that a Helovia thing? I vaguely recall that Ashamin had a job like that but I can’t even remember what the Basin’s god is called. The Snow God? God of Pointy Headed Horses? I bet s/he is gorgeous, considering the general attractiveness of the members of my herd.

There are a lot of questions that I want to ask and I hope that eventually I’ll get to ask them of this sinfully delightful stallion before me who looked as though he could be the god of the moon himself. But first! I had been asked things and you bet your gum drop buttons I’m going to answer them. “Well! I can make that cloak for you, Alune! Anything made out of fabric, you know. I’ve made a cloak for one of my fellow Basin members to help keep her warm and I’ve been practicing making a bag for myself so I can collect crafting materials from across Helovia!” I’m tickled pink by the thought of helping out my new friend here, and eager to show off in front of the pair of them. “Did you have something particular in mind?”

come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Eira & @Alune
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-18-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 12-18-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Alune - 12-20-2015, 12:14 PM