the Rift

I am a leaf on the wind

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Time. Time. Time.
With each breath she could feel it passing, but yet she remained lurking around the Threshold. She was beginning to think the true reason she was so timid about returning is that Auriel was there. Her game had to be perfect now, and if she only reinforced Auriel’s fears, she’d lose another child all over again. That would hurt, and honestly she doesn’t think she is capable of handling another emotional catastrophe. Edgar rubbed his head lovingly against her head, encouraging her to continue with confidence. Thus far she had done well, and if she continued on this path, she’d be able to slowly piece herself back together.

A whisper of a voice was carried through the air, as the duo picked up on it. So they began to meander their way over, weaving in and out of the trees. Eventually they spotted a copper Pegasus mare. She smelled strongly of the Throat, the dry air was very distinct. ”Hello there, are you from the Throat?” She queried. If that was so, it would be much easier to be nice to her. The Throat had a special little place in her cold heart. It was easier to face them than the Falls or the Basin.

But the shuffling of another caught the air. That was probably who this mare was looking for, still keeping her distance, Elsa called out too. ”Hey! Wherever you are, feel free to join us over here.” She added, quietly looking around. The mare was probably in plain sight, but Elsa didn’t see another. Might as well have a party of strangers in the middle of the woods. It would be the most normal thing in all of Helovia. Which in a way was kind of sad. Expecting the crazy and the bad to occur all the time wore away at her. Just a mundane season would be nice, no gods, no crazy deaths, no screaming. If that ever happened, she’d be preparing for the apocalypse.
"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-18-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-19-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-21-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-21-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-23-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-25-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-29-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 01-04-2016, 04:53 AM