the Rift

I am a leaf on the wind

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

This painted girl was from the Throat, and Elsa visibly relaxed. It was much better to have competition she liked rather than dealing with the Basin. Granted, this mysterious mare who had yet to be seen was a Pegasus, but still. There was one time where a Basin member had shown up to recruit another race, and so Elsa could never be too sure. Following the brief confrontation, another one joined, Rei as she was named. And then another, who introduced herself as Lyanna.

Thank goodness the girl seemed to be in her right mind. Her questions and greetings were mundane and normal- something Elsa hadn’t seen in the Threshold in quite a while. Nasreen was quick to give her introduction and quick rendition of the all too familiar question of where. Her ears flickered lightly between the two, and Elsa offered a smile as she cut in after the Throat dweller. ”And I am Elsa. The Threshold is generally where newcomers are funneled in from. Many herd representatives often stop by to offer respite for those interested in finding a more permanent home.” Elsa shrugged, looking to the other girl in agreement. No use in lying when really a majority of people were here as herd representatives. ”I myself am here from the World’s Edge. If you are looking for a home, or I can offer you a temporary residence while you figure out what you want to do.” quietly she finished, passing off the spotlight to Rei. She wasn’t quite sure where Rei was from, but if she was friendly with those within the Throat, she was probably safe.

"talk"
[Eek! Sorry for the wait and the shortness, but wanted to get something in for you to keep things moving. <3]
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-18-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-19-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-21-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-21-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-23-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-25-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-29-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 01-04-2016, 04:53 AM