the Rift

[OPEN] Under Water, Under Wood

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

The dagger that was now strapped to my canon bone felt foreign, heavy despite the fact that it was small and weighed little. Nevertheless, my stride was not affected by it, but I decided that I would certainly need a fair amount of exercise with the dagger to become used to the feeling of it. I had taken it in hopes of it someday aiding me in battle, for it to perhaps impair me instead was disheartening.

So, amidst dwindling pastel light and crisp orangemoon air, I set out at a brisk trot through the forest. The light excursion felt refreshing, and I soon forgot about the new weapon I had attached to my leg. I let the guilt and sorrow I harbored deep within my bones loose. At times, it was easier to simply forget my past, what had melded me into the troubled horse I was today. I could never escape it, but I had learned that I could live it, and at times, suppress it enough to not think about it all the time.

To go on a light walk this evening was enough to lift my spirits. But my pace soon slowed, as I heard snaps and rustling of foliage. I turned to see a dark bay mare, taller than myself and followed by a white wolf. My interest was immediately peaked. His maw was bloodstained, and her appearance seemed downcast.

Obviously, this was a situation that required my input.

I make everything better.

"Hello?!" I called to the equine, smoke unfurling from my lips. I trotted to stand a length or two from her, my features soft and amiable. My appearance faltered a bit, though, as when I stepped closer I found the mare was perhaps a more sorrowful than I previously had anticipated. "Are you all right?" I asked softly, concern lacing the haze of onyx that left my lips. I doubted that I could actually do much at all for the mare, but I thought it best to at least ask.
Coding by Tamme

@Essetia hope you don't mind auri crashing in ^^;
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-18-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-19-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-19-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-20-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-21-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-23-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-27-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 01-05-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 01-05-2016, 10:52 PM