the Rift

[OPEN] Under Water, Under Wood

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

My tail swished lightly across my hocks as I watched the pair with interest. The wolf's hostility didn't surprise me, nor did I fear it. My pale gaze fixated on him for a moment, tilting my head slightly to one side as I did so. If anything, I supposed I had scared him. I couldn't think of any other reason as to why he would be acting this way. I wasn't used to seeing fear in others. No, I wasn't used to causing fear in others.

I breathed a huff of smoke towards the wolf, remembering the way that my sister's companion, Princess, would always bark and snap at my smoke. I was curious to know whether or not this wolf would do something similar. Though, I feared he would not, for his bonded's words were terse. I instinctively pulled my head up, peering at the mare curiously. She perplexed me. I had done little to aggravate her, yet she was short with me anyways.

Who had hurt her so deeply that she felt the need to be angry at the world?

I nodded slowly, my pale gaze now focused solely on the mare. "I'm pleased you're well. I apologize if I scared you," I stated softly, glancing over the mare's body. I was making more assumptions, but this did not concern me. I found the mare intriguing for the moment, so provoking her further didn't seem too bad. I would get through the bad to get to the good, easy-peasy.

She spoke of her companion, the bloodied wolf at her side. Romul. I knew her bonded's name, but not hers. I nodded, a small smile curling on my lips as more smoke unfurled from my nose. She wanted to know who I was. This meant that at least for the time being, she would tolerate my presence. I wasn't sure why, but that didn't matter much to me. I pressed my large, dark wings close to my body, straightening to my full height. "I'm Auriel, I live in the Edge" I replied simply, thinking for a moment on what to add to that. There wasn't much more to me that I could say without giving away too much.

I left my introduction at that, deciding to turn the conversation on the bay before me instead. "And who are you?" I asked, letting the haze of smoke that drifted from my lips be as mysterious as it pleased despite my smile.
Coding by Tamme

@Essetia
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-18-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-19-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-19-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-20-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-21-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-23-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-27-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 01-05-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 01-05-2016, 10:52 PM