the Rift

[OPEN] Under Water, Under Wood

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

My amusement was growing by the second. Essetia was understandably surprised when I revealed to her who my mother was. But the rich chords that flowed from her mouth were ones I found to be alarming. It was true, my mother and I shared little in common as far as appearances go, but the blue lock in my mane had to be a giveaway. I had yet to meet anyone that shared such a trait, as far as I knew, it was one my mother and I held exclusively.

I forced myself to smile as sweetly as I could at the mare, keeping my pale gaze on her rather than wherever we were going. I couldn't help but wonder what she knew of my mother, and what she didn't. A part of me found it quite worriesome that Essetia didn't know of Shida and myself. If they were friends, it showed poorly. I considered the fact that my mother was trying to keep us a secret, but I preferred not to think of that.

I nodded at her words, so much more feeble and soft than they had been earlier. My gaze was concerned, listening to these fragile words that now fell from her iron lips. I didn't understand her, but now I was determined to try. "My mother is doing well, I believe she enjoys it there. She has her duties as Queen, it keeps her busy, but I think that's good for her," I stated, slowly, unsure of how much to let the mare know. I still didn't trust her yet.

When she mentioned the deaths at the Edge, I was confused and had no qualms with letting that be known on my features. My brow furrowed and my pale gaze narrowed, shaking my head slowly. "I'm afraid I know nothing of it. I haven't been in the Edge that long," I replied, harmless smoke billowing around my lips. "What happened?" I asked quietly. I supposed it wasn't the smartest question since Essetia was asking the same thing of me, but I asked anyway.
Coding by Tamme

@Essetia
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-18-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-19-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-19-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-20-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-21-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-23-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-27-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 01-05-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 01-05-2016, 10:52 PM