the Rift

[OPEN] Under Water, Under Wood

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

I found myself with at a loss, no words coming from my lips anymore. This was odd for me, I usually had no problem making conversation, but at that moment, I could find nothing to say. My thoughts lingered on my mother, on myself, on if we looked similar or not, and where my smoky breath came from (neither my father nor mother had a magic quite like mine).

My pale gaze lingered away from Essetia, the amber hues darker, perhaps caused by the night, and my thoughts. I nodded at her remark on my mother becoming Queen, choking on any words I might've said when she mentioned the Falls. The invasion was not a blurred memory in my mind, it was still vivid, smudged with betrayal and loss. My brow furrowed as I did my best to not think about it, but that was easier said than done.

Thinking of the Falls, of home, made me miss it all. I wondered where Shida was, and if she was all right, and if she was thinking of me. I hadn't seen her in some time, and the little explosion, despite being a pain in the ass, made me happy.

The thoughts of my sister and the Falls soon faded in my head when Essetia spoke of the incident at the Edge. I glanced at her, brow furrowing further. A funeral? I had never witnessed one, so I was little help. "Oh," I whispered simply with a flick of my tail. I was intrigued, mildly so, focusing on it for the moment to get my thoughts off of the Falls. "How unfortunate. I'm unaware of who has died recently, but I might know someone who is," I stated simply, eyes flicking up in thought. No one immediately came to my mind, but I was sure that I could find someone who did. My mother, at least, could point me in the right direction.
Coding by Tamme

@Essetia SO sorry for the wait ;-;
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-18-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-19-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-19-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-20-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-20-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-21-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 12-23-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 12-27-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Auriel - 01-05-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Under Water, Under Wood - by Essetia - 01-05-2016, 10:52 PM