the Rift

[OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

The bay and her dog were next on scene and Tangere greets them with the usual smile. She's never seen the woman before, but notices the small detail of a cringe as the mare settles amongst them. The fuck? It takes her a second to realize that it's because she's from the Basin. A sinister grin begins to plan and quickly fades. It's not like her to be vicious for no reason or rude without call for it, or so she thinks so, but she does find some delight in the mare's distaste for her home and it's people.

They hate us 'cause they ain't us – right?

The silver mare's smile holds nothing devious on the outside, but inwardly she sheds the vibrations of amusement to tickle her companions brain. He hunts somewhere out of sight. Their connection does not falter with the distance. His mission today is to find some rabbits for fur. Not normal rabbits, but big, ferocious spurbunnies. Yeah. They sound cute don't they, bunny – they're not cute at all. A nice big hide to be had though and food Phrixus at the same time. Irrelevant. She brings her mind back around to the subject at hand. The heap of a being in front of them, sputtering and muttering as the women gather around him. First he offer's Elsa an innuendo and Tangere snickers at his hollow effort and her almost believable refusal.

She wants it.

A half grin paints her rosy lips and she watches the white mare's body language flow under the pressure of the man's hungry eyes. Well this is entertaining. Suddenly her eyes snap back to the winged woman; QUEEN!? Well that's new (to her). She watches and waits for a smooth moment to interject, laughing through her wind-chime voice at the stallion's last comments. “Well this has been real and all,” She slides her eyes down the line of two mares, resting on Essetia for a second. She contemplates hissing like some rabid cat – just to confirm the girls assumed fear of the Basinfolk. She doesn't. Her eyes move to the stallion who is now on all fours, his coat and condition seem bland and underfed. His bones slightly stick out and his age shows in the sneaky pale hairs that gather in random places. Still weirdly handsome in a weird way? She has an appetite for men though and truly can't trust her initial judgments. Been there done that...almost got pregnant.But my muscles ache and I'm off to soak in the hot pools and tend the gardens.” She has her eyes boring into him like a starving hawk, “You're welcome to join me now, but do not venture there alone, to the Basin I mean,” She grins mischievously. “The sentinels will kill you.” Her eyes now drift to the others and she nods stiffly and cordially, void of any emotion or familiarity to either girl. “Ladies.” And she parts after glancing one last time at the mysterious man of charcoal and copper. She didn't have time to sit around and drool over his humor and charm and vie for his choice in a team. A seed has been planted.

Her thoughts churn and broil under her mind's surface as she departs. She realizes as she walks in the opposite direction of the group that she hasn't had a lover since before she came to Helovia. Such things used to be one of her more thrilling adventures she would partake in... Lovers were always fun. Maybe even a few kids soon. These are her thoughts as the distance grows between her and the trio. Soon they will not be heard or seen if she were to turn to look. Her silhouette floats across the horizon, head low and body slouched and tired. She was not lying when she spoke of her intentions on soaking her muscles in the natural springs that boil just outside of her cave-room. The mirage of the pool's warm steam starts to cloud her nostrils and she shakes it away with a smile, picking up to a slow steady sweeping trot.

Image By PSILO!

@Albrecht

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Albrecht - 12-19-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Elsa - 12-19-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Tangere - 12-19-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Essetia - 12-19-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Albrecht - 12-20-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Tangere - 12-21-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Essetia - 12-22-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Albrecht - 12-23-2015, 08:57 PM