[OPEN] I'm only human - I crash and I break down

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

She had been hiding. She hadn't run, but she hid. Only Gaucho and Mesec had managed to find the phantom that Ampere had become. If only she could have hidden from herself.

Her original purpose for staying away had been for the bird. The parrotlet that had taken her soul, and his own, that fateful day. That she continued hiding was due in part to that still - her depression over the enormity of sharing her soul with him a constant struggle - but it was also because of the swelling of her sides. She had loved Gaucho furiously and fastidiously following the event, and here was the result. Not the relief or the compassion she needed to give herself, but more foals.

"Fuck!"

Ampere swore loudly as she tromped up and down the coast of the Throat. She had gone south again once she started to feel that all too familiar urgency, but this time she went on the opposite end of the herd land, still wary of the beast that stole Zero's sibling when it was still an egg. Alone again, preferring her privacy in these moments where she was at her weakest.

RRAWK!

A sharp, splitting sound from above drew Ampere's ears to her neck. Her eyes rolled as her head lurched, thrust up into the sky with snapping teeth. Kygo, in all his recently acquired glory of flight and finished growth (yet hardly describable as mature) was too clever to get so close for that though, but the meaning was taken. He tried not to impose on the blue mare, but the excitement of birth was so strong it poured over the bond and energized him with a certain frenzy he was unfamiliar with. Most of his life with the blue mare had involved a sorrow so poignant it made the world seem dull, but this, this was something else. This was anger, this was fire, this was "DAMNIT!"

Ampere knelt suddenly, her nape darkened with sweat as she hit the sand. She'd been looking for a better spot, something safer, but this would have to do, the foals had decided they could no longer wait. Nearby Kygo landed on a sparse weed, dancing back and forth in a frenzy as Ampere continued to curse and grunt, delivering two, pale eggs into the world. 

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

@Gaucho

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm only human - I crash and I break down - by Ampere - 12-19-2015, 07:26 PM