[OPEN] I'm only human - I crash and I break down

Grusha Posts: 56
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2 HP: 65.5 |
Nashoba :: Timber Wolf :: Paralyze ali
grusha

It doesn't matter, doesn't matter if I scare you
I only wanted, only wanted someone else's skin

The egg was small and Grusha was uncomfortable in it. Time and again she'd pressed her small body against the shell with the hopes that it would give way and she would have more room to stretch her long legs. She never got far. She always knocked against her sister's egg and eventually settled back into stillness and listened and waited for the time to come that she would no longer be crammed into an egg that was far too small for her growing body.

Her 'entrance' into the world was far from glamorous. Grusha's egg slid free of Ampere's body and rolled. The girl grunted her protest as her egg rolled across the sand, sending her head over heels time and again until it was finally still. She pressed her hooves against the egg shell and she pushed. The egg rocked, but there was no knock against her sister's egg to tell her that she was still there. She pushed harder and the egg shell cracked, but there was still no knock to comfort her into stillness.

Where was it?

Portions of the shell began to fall away and light, bright and blinding light, shined in through the holes. A high pitched, keening cry escaped the girl's mouth as she voiced her displeasure at being blinded so soon after entering a new world. She kicked her legs and pressed her head against her prison until it finally gave way and she tumbled onto the warm sand. "What this?" She blinked and pushed at the sand with her tiny hooves, but just as quickly as she wondered about the sand, she forgot about it. Her head turned, her blue eyes scanning over the two big horses that were there, the blue one and the brown one, but they were of no concern to her.

Where was the other one? Where was the one she knocked against?

When her eyes finally found her sister she began the struggle of climbing to her hooves so she could get to her. It was a series of rises and falls and stumbled, fumbling steps that brought her to her sister's side. When she finally made it over to her, falling down once more she stayed still because she was finally close enough. She prodded her muzzle against her sister's flank, and she squished instead of knocked, but it was enough for Grusha to know this was the one that she was searching for. She was the only one that mattered. Seestra.

"."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm only human - I crash and I break down - by Grusha - 12-20-2015, 05:33 PM