[OPEN] I'm only human - I crash and I break down
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
Shake your mind from slowly sinking under
Gaucho was tempted to shield Ampere further from Zero. He knew that the boy had a weird over-protective streak when it came to his Mother, and the dun feared that Zero would try and hurt the eggs as they fell from Ampere's heavy flanks. Gaucho also wanted to give Ampere whatever solidarity and privacy he could afford her - he knew that likely she would both resent and desire his presence here - but would her son be equally as welcomed?

Quickly his question was answered. The dun stepped back a step, focusing his magic solely on Ampere .

As the eggs fell onto the sands, Gaucho inhaled slowly. He knew nothing of aid in this regard - Sohalia had given birth to live foals. However given that Ampere made no movements to try and help the eggs or to remove their contents, Gaucho too remained where he was. Thank you; the Wildfire found no words with which to respond. Instead his bone-pierced muzzle dropped once to Ampere's wither, gently dusting the dark hair there with his breath, before standing straight once more.

As the twins forced and fought their way into the world, Gaucho couldn't help but smile. They were theirs - theirs in a way that he wanted Zero to be, but feared never would. Watching the lightning marked child investigate his new sisters, Gaucho vowed to always be in their lives - all of them. If only to compensate for all of the lost moments between he and Zero.

Sohalia had always named their children, and so with expectant silence Gaucho waited

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm only human - I crash and I break down - by Gaucho - 12-27-2015, 02:54 PM