the Rift

A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN}

Mirame Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
( Warning: bad language of a mare on her period apparently, ahead. lol)
As the night dragged on, the brightly coated lady found herself inquiring some in her own thoughts of if she'd end up with any sleep tonight. Should she make a decision, it would be decisive at best. Not one to dwell on unnecessary possibilities, or outcomes that would affect dainty devil later on. The mention of those with notable ability by the stud she had managed to continue conversing with for some time now, was dismissed with gentle nod of pale maw; deciding such would be normal within these parts.

“I can help narrow the choices down – Helovia has much to offer,” Listening with keen facial expressions, Mirame attempted to hide own inexperience in the matter of social subjects. Mauja the Frostheart and the other Unicorns are regrouping up North in Frostbreath Steppe. Spirits are enflamed; much will be happening that you can take part. It is a good group if you would rather keep company of just Unicorns as the Pegasus and Equines aren’t welcome to join,” Racism? How odd, though with regards to myself, perhaps my type is in fact worth isolating for superiority.. Large auds pricking, before flicking backwards momentarily with no attempts to hide the negative gesture,at his further mention of other herds, knowing about such only to her disgust.

"I have no interest in dwelling with those who have plenty of petty company already." The mare spoke stately, seemingly copying his own mocking tones, rather a bit ignorant of the whole thing, being that of a loner within her entire past. Still, her encounters with herds had been negative, including band stallions trying to seduce her within the confines of their breeding systems. " Leaders seem to believe that I will help them with my added number of fucked vaginas. Producing imbred misfits only capable of living under another protection, fulfilling their parents goals. I'll tell you their blood tastes awful, but at least I rid of one those types young." Mirame paused for a moment, recollecting herself to dignified mannerisms, caring for appearances, yet feeling no need to withhold her own opinions. Ah, she'd make no effort to apologize, this brute didn't seem to care either way of her intentions, but in this way, she was quite oblivious.

"I have no interest in the complicated politics you mention, but tell me what benefits I receive from being someones possession if I can perfectly manage on my own?" Mistress had spoken this as less of a question than a statement of her own pride. Really, though hornless doll would not mention her possible lack of fertility after the violent loss of her virginity, she was likely unhelpful in this way. Although, it was obvious herd structure was quite a bit different here than her orignal habitat, the basics would remain the same. She was quite fine with doing as another wished under the circumstances that she had her own reasons to do so as well. Mirame had yet to identify within her mind any benefits of playing along with a group of unself-sufficient baboons. Yes, it was quite possible to him however, that a selfish murderer would prove not trust worthy.

“I’m staying in Deep Forest until I’m healed,” With no thought of prior speech, curious mistress auds would prick once more. Was it a good idea to stay within this place for safety? She did suppose she had an injury herself, but it hadn't occurred to her that she would have limited safety on her own with it.

Mirame
this is a quote for the pinky pony, pinkpinkpinkkkk

Messages In This Thread
A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-09-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-10-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-11-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-13-2012, 06:11 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-14-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-19-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-20-2012, 06:53 AM