the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

A hazelnut colored mare pushes her way through the brush. Her coat had begun to gain quite a bit of length in the past week for, shortly after her arrival, the weather had begun to chill..a stark contrast from her mild homeland. /Why can't I just have a normally fluffy coat? Why must I look nearly like a hairy goat by high winter and an unshaven beard in Leaffall?/  Eldala's long mane catches for what must be the hundredth time in a branch and she emits a quiet squeal of pain. /I suppose a better question would be "Why haven't I reached the ocean yet"/ The young mare was  supposed to be on her way to Dragon's Throat to meet up with Rift, the polite yet try-hard stallion she'd met upon her arrival, to begin a tour of Helovia. Unfortunately for the mare, it seems as if that journey has already begun..just with her getting lost instead of on a tour.

Heaving a great sigh the young fem jumps about, trying to dislodge her hair from the branch. This, also unfortunately, succeeds in only cementing the branch's place within her mane as well as her frustration. Finally, she gives up and yanks hard, adding a large twig to the ranks of her white strands. "Finally!" She shortly preoccupies herself with removing the blasted thing when a spot of pink color on a bush catches her attention. Tangled white locks forgotten, she drops her peak to the ground and sniffs about, attempting to figure out what has made the lovely color. /How strange. It looks exactly like the reflection a window would make...but colored../ She continues onward like this, her head just above the bushes, for a few paces before her nose runs into something cold and hard. Head tilts to the side and she finds herself confronted with a pillar. Optics cast upward and find the source of the color. /...Yes Eldala, the source of the colored window-like projection couldn't possibly be a COLORED WINDOW./ Or in this case, windows. Before her was a glorious, open air, circular building.

The creation is beautiful and, staring at it this way, she can't help but be reminded of home. Falling morning dew drops catch fire in the sun and, depending upon the glass, might light up with a glorious color. The sight of it all fair brings tears to her eyes.  All worries forgotten, she becomes enraptured by the beauty around her; encased in the comfort of the moment.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM