the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

HER small heart skips as he brushes her cheek when he distractedly leans in to nibble the despised branch away. Its such an intimate gesture, that touch. His eyes never leave her when she speaks and she wants to find it unnerving, really, but she doesn't. In fact, her filling his entire world, in that moment, could not be more comforting. /Who are you?/

His next words crack the walls and his smile breaks them down. Trite, the words may be but so reminiscent are they of what she has missed that she dare not pause to mock them. With his gaze, she belongs to someone and with his smile she is home. So long had she been without closeness that she'd almost forgot what it was but she certainly knew she had not known this before. It was an entirely different beast which stood before her and it was soul wrenching, like being born, to experience it for the first time. Life was endless in this moment and death was just a word.

His veridian eyes hold her in their grasp. Them unwilling to let her go and her unwilling to resist.  A flash of a future snakes its way through her mind like lightning before it is gone, leaving her feeling as if a hole had been torn in her brain. Had the mare been able to read her companion's thoughts she'd have been astonished to see his own a mirror vision. Suddenly romance was not finding the half that makes you a whole but, rather, the finding of another who shows you you're already whole. A good moment passes before she remembers to reply.  "I..I...uhm...My homeland had a huge Aerie tower of seven levels where all the courtiers lived. Branching out all about it were different sections for all sorts of things like making food and items. All of those had their own, smaller buildings. Even some of the walkways had structures such as this one, but made into a sort of tunnel, to protect from the rain. It was very beautiful..." She trails off as the event she's been choosing to ignore tries to thrust itself into her mind. Unwilling to allow it purchase, the fem returns her eyes to the comforting gaze before her,"My name is Eldala by the way. "  /Please keep my demons from me. Tell me of yourself instead./  The mare wants to feel whole under his eyes just a little longer.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

OOC: Well, that ended up being a randomly emotional post. 0.0

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-25-2015, 04:16 AM