the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

Whatever she said about the Throat he believed, agreed, and moved on. He was distracted, wonderfully so, overwhelmed and fantastically drunk on the direction the curves of her pristine body took his exploring maw. Her own touches upon his muscular frame, sending thrills of chills and strange warmth through his body - his nerves are alight, they do not know whether to melt or stand on end, he is very much lost amongst the feelings her touch upon him causes as well as wonderfully embroiled in the way his own maw explores her body. His reach is further than hers - he finds the delightful curve of her croup, even lips as the dock of her tail for a moment before retreating back to 'safer' zones across her ribcage and withers. She was so slight, so delicate beneath him, and yet solid, warm, alive at the same time - he resists the urge to scoop her up in his wings and simply hold her near him.

But it was the return coo that echoed from her maw that awoke the beast he was named for - Ivezho realised everything he wanted, his body yearned for it cried for it, begged for it - it would be so easy, so simple, for he stood near a foot taller than her, and longer and stronger besides - she was right there, she was crooning for him , she wanted it too, he could just -

Stop, he ordered himself, as the mare made to move. Almost, automatically, he made to follow, for he did not want there to be distance between them - the beast within wanted to grab a hold of her, to explore completely and thoroughly, to -

Stop, he had to say it again, as he caught his breath - apparently that beast within got his heart racing and his body aching (with desire). He was almost ashamed of himself, for the thoughts, the conclusion that he almost let himself come to - No- he cut in again, I stopped myself, I refuse to be that kind of stallion. It was probably the most difficult thing he had ever done - for now he saw her with lust clearly written behind his posture, longing within the curves of his lips, desire pulsing behind his sharp, piercing emerald gaze.

But he doesn't follow to close the distance, however difficult it is for him to do. The only movement he allows is the raising of his wings, so that the light that his body exudes fills the area with a strange warm light. She speaks, and he smiles supportively as she stutters, appreciating the fact that he wasn't the only one affected so by their actions. His grin becomes deeper, devilish almost, as her suggestive tones propose another meeting.

"Aye. I would not be opposed to that." He replies smoothly, not trusting himself to step closer to her, but instead extending his nearest wing to touch her gently - it's so broad it nearly covers her completely, and it is enough to reignite the desire, the lust that had just begun to subside. Name a time, name a place, and I will be there, he thought, though he did not voice the words - he just knew their paths would cross again - he would make sure of it.

@Eldala
Fade to black? :)

Coding by Tamme

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Ivezho - 01-19-2016, 04:17 AM