the Rift

[OPEN] The Girl Who Fights Bears

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

They move through the flurry of snow-dust as silently as the flakes themselves fall. Phrixus glides through the frosty sky like a wet seal in open seas and below the silver unicorn walks daintily through the packed snow-path. They're returning from another trip south to study the flora and fauna still happily growing there. She hopes to soon be able to transport her findings safely up to a brand new green house for growing, harvesting and further study. Without heat and shelter the southern plants would never survive this far north. Any vegetation not tundra-born perishes north of the ice bridge, she has discovered. That is stuff for another day though and the warmth of a fire in her cave and a nice soak in the hot springs is calling her cold bones on this snowy Orangemoon day.

The sentinels do not glint as the pair approaches Aurora Basin, for the sun is hidden from their bronze skin today. The fog of snowfall glazes the landscape and nothing beyond 20 feet or so is visible to her usually keen copper eyes. Off in the distance, muffled and not understandable, she can hear voices. Their murmurs make her ears perk and that in turn brings her feathered companion's attention out of his own thoughts and onto his unicorn. He hears the voices too and neither party has to acknowledge or suggest what happens next. As per usual the raven simply knows what she would want him to do – which is fly ahead and survey what it is she's hearing. She thanks him silently between themselves. It's a warm, cloaking feeling, tingling in the empty air between them. He departs with a playful swoop toward her face and disappears into the distance to conduct a proper investigation. His images come back pretty quickly and to Tangere's delight it is a group of Basinfolk with a newcomer.

Just stay there, I'm coming. The bird makes tight circles above their heads, within their view.

Tangere's shortish, fattish hobbit body is happy to break from it's sluggish walk over the shallow blanket of white and morph into a smooth canter. She leaves a wake of snow dust dancing in her wake, and hunks of earth and ice fling from her splayed feet as she runs toward the group.  “Hey guys.”As she gets closer and is sure they're able to identify her. “Ki'irha, Enna, hello ladies.” She nods and smiles even though she's almost positive Enna will have no smile for her in return. Tangere finds everything about her stunning except for her bitterness – which she seems to wear like war paint, showing it to everyone pretty equally...  Tangere's copper eyes notice a small detail; she looks at Ki with softer eyes than she's ever laid on the painted unicorn. The silver girl's smile bends to the stranger,  “I am Tangere,” Her grin is toothy, cheerful and almost childish, “I'm a Scourge, a healer, here in the  Basin.” She looks to the other to briefly and then to the woman with the hair that flows with vibrant colors, “What's your name? Phrixus joins them on his usual perch; Tang's scarred withers. He's much bigger than your typical raven, but still seems to fit quite pleasantly behind her shoulders to stare unto the group with beady blue eyes.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

@Ki'irha @Enna @Sartura

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
The Girl Who Fights Bears - by Ki'irha - 12-21-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: The Girl Who Fights Bears - by Sartura - 12-26-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: The Girl Who Fights Bears - by Enna - 01-04-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: The Girl Who Fights Bears - by Tangere - 01-10-2016, 10:36 AM