the Rift

[PRIVATE] we both go down together.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
I had felt pain before, but nothing so physical. My heaving and hacking lead way to completely missing my last attempts at a kind of salvation, closing my eyes as I felt my weight shift as I landed on the cold, hard earth beneath me. I crumpled like a piece of paper, crimson blood mixing with pure ivory snow. My ears stuck at this point to my skull as I crashed down into the earth, legs pushing into my bleeding chest causing a snort to escape my pained lungs. And with that, my heavy head slipped onto the ground. I felt motionless, paralyzed, pained.

I watched the painted stallion before me, a warrior, a victor. Instead of him parading his win around my bleeding body, he seemed to grow worried. My heart reached for him. I wanted him to save me from this life I had created for myself, becoming a failure in more ways than one. Blue eyes watched the shadows on the ground as he began to move, closer to me. 'So he did care.' I thought to myself, nearly humbled if it werent for another cough that racked through my body. I swiveled my head on the ground, doing my best to push the snow further and closer to my chest. The icy chill was a stark comparison to the pulsating heat that radiated from my chest.

And then I felt him. My skin twitching with his touch as he gently rested his head on my withers. I closed my eyes, embracing the gentle warmth that radiated from the stag. I swished my tail lightly, bringing it closer to my body to try and trap the warmth that came from the two of us. "Come closer, Ashamin." I spoke to him delicately. Hoping that perhaps he would lay with me and not leave me out here in the cold. I wanted him closer, perhaps to feel his heartbeat and know that I would be okay in the end. Right now I carried a broken spirit, a broken heart, and now the signs of a broken body. I needed something or someone to be my glue. And I hoped it was the Haruspex.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Ashamin
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-26-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 12-29-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 01-06-2016, 02:14 AM