the Rift

[PRIVATE] we both go down together.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
As the mare worked me over, Ashamin thanked her. It was clear to me that these two had a rather close and friendly relationship, but it was nothing for me to be jealous of. As bad as it sounded, I ended up getting what I wanted from Ashamin, nothing more attached to it like romantic love. I was a jealous soul, a habit and way of thinking that I couldn’t get rid of or get over it. Thankfully for me, no matter who Ashamin knew or anything he did, I more than likely wouldn’t lose sleep over it. As his voice rang in my ears again, I shot him a glance, catching his eye with a small laugh.

Ah, please do. I can be quite rebellious, you know.” I shot a wink to Ashamin before turning my gaze on the ocean mare as she spoke again. She offered me a peppermint leaf and I took it gratefully. “I guess it’s a great thing that Johnny lives in the Basin, then.” I couldn’t help but to laugh once more, blue eyes watching her as she reached to show her affection to Ashamin and then to me. I took it happily, brushing my cheek against hers, pleased that the healing had started to work and the pain I felt so harsh previously had become almost nonexistent now.

She then spoke to Ashamin, my eyes following and studying the painted stag. Curious on if he would take it after he mentioned that he had herbs back in his cave. Did he plan on using the ones he already possessed or would he deny her request? Granted he wasn’t as hurt as I was, but I wanted him to feel the pain of having to eat those horrible tasting plants as well. I reached my nose over to him, pressing my velvet muzzle into his neck gently. “Come on Ashamin, if you’re going to make sure that I take them, don’t think I’ll let you slip out of doing it as well.” I resulted in a smile to the Haruspex, hoping that he would take them as well if nothing more but the pure joy in seeing his reaction to the horrible tasting plants.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Tiamat
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-26-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 12-29-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 01-06-2016, 02:14 AM