the Rift

[PRIVATE] we both go down together.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
     Lived unbruised,
we are friends; and I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
Sigh no more.

His last thought haunted him: how did they get here?

It had been a tumultuous day. Ashamin had felt his heart locked up then burning with competition, then rage, then passion then, yes, sex. And now embarrassment, now pride, now friendship? He barely heard Tiamat's next words, blindly accepted her offering between his lips, and stared at Rexanna. What was she feeling, was she as lost as he was? They had shared everything in what must have been less than an hour. The sun had barely budged in the sky.

How had they gotten here?

When he returned to the world form his musings, Rexanna was insisting he also partake in the healing herbs. Had he been able he would have refused them outright, insisted he was fine or at least played it off as taking them later, but with them already in his mouth he could only chew and swallow stupidly. "Of course," he said with his eyes stuck on Rexanna. "Thank you for these Tiamat."

I need these, he told himself as he swallowed the bitter taste with tired reluctance. I need something to settle my stomach, something to settle my mind. His white tail lashed like a captured snake as the sour traces of leaves slid down his throat. How was this supposed to settle his stomach, how was this supposed to ease the pain? But fine, he would trust Tiamat and Rexanna. He couldn't deny the good the blue mare had done for him, all the times she'd patched him up.

"Well, I think we all might need some rest now," Ashamin suggested with a turn of his features back to the depths of his cave. He wanted to talk to Rexanna more, maybe, but he wasn't sure he had it in him and he definitely couldn't with Tiamat around. Did he need to say more, or had that already been the wrong thing to say?

""

@Rexanna
@Tiamat

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-22-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-22-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-26-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 12-29-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: we both go down together. - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Ashamin - 12-30-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: we both go down together. - by Tiamat - 01-06-2016, 02:14 AM