the Rift

lullaby | Alan, d'Art(?), open

Lucilla Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It could have been for the fact that it was late and I was tired or because of my gloomy mood, but anyhow I neglected paying proper attention to my surroundings and thusly the voice of a stallion startled me severely. “Is’ôre !” I exclaimed as my heart skipped a beat in my chest. Of course my mind scolded me right away: You’re a lady Lucilla, ladies don’t use words like that! It felt like I had jumped high up in the air, but my body had only twitched and I had also snapped my head in the stallion’s direction. He looked like dried blood in the moonlight, but I guessed he was a bloody bay under the rays of the sun. His glass horns were intimidating, especially the broken one, but I always trusted unicorns until they gave me a reason not to.

And so I smiled towards him even if his face was a bit gruff and his words demanded me to tell him who I was. Had I known his origin I may have been able to detect the faint smell that would remind me of my home, or rather a neighboring country of Anroir, but since I didn’t know to look for it I didn’t notice it. Besides when you reside outside your home for quite a while your smell is bound to change, the smell of my home however was still stuck on my body like a tattoo since I hadn’t stayed long enough in one place to have its scent replace the one of Anroir.

Just as I was about the answer the stud another dark form dethatched itself from the shadows of the forest. I really felt like I was out of my game, such a skilled tracker and forest dweller as I ought to be able to hear these sneaky stalkers before they gave me a fright. However I wasn’t as startled by the female as I had been by the male, but she still surprised me. Her voice reminded me of a feline, actually her whole demeanor reminded me of a cat and I couldn’t say I didn’t want to pet her, she seemed nice in her own interesting way and I offered also her a smile. But I shivered a little as she moved around me, looking a bit like she wanted to eat me.

I suffocated a short laugh at her words about the stallion. The sound got stuck in my throat, but I was sure he’d caught it and my eyes darted to him quickly as I flashed an apologetic smile. Then I finally found my words. ”I am Annia Aurelia Galeria Lucilla of Amarath Region, Anroir. I am the daughter of the Duke and Duchess of the Amarath High Clan and I seek the land of Isilme.” My moss green eyes traveled from the stallion to the mare, I was a bit nervous, wondering if they would believe me. So I kept talking so that they wouldn’t notice my nervousness. ”The reason I seek Isilme is that I want to join a mare by the name of Nyra. She’s supposed to be leading a group of unicorns called the Sect. Have you heard of her?”

It was a strange feeling standing so close to those two. It was almost as I finally was among friends again, but it could be just because of how my heart longed for friendship.

[Ooc; It’s up to you how much d’Art and Alan knows about Anroir, but they wouldn’t recognize Lucilla’s name unless they are really into Anrorian history =3 (She is named after an old Empress)]

Messages In This Thread
lullaby | Alan, d'Art(?), open - by Lucilla - 10-09-2012, 04:50 AM
RE: lullaby | Alan, d'Art(?), open - by Alan - 10-12-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: lullaby | Alan, d'Art(?), open - by Lucilla - 10-14-2012, 02:50 PM