the Rift

[OPEN] Signs of Life [Patrol]

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
MORRIGAN & PONGO

"I'm scared that you'll compare and I'll look a lifetime past repair"

To my surprise, the golden mare welcomed me first with a smile and a polite introduction. I couldn't help but mirror her smile, pleased to be met with a friendly personality so far. I dipped my muzzle respectfully towards Amaris as Mesec introduced us, smirking shortly after when Mesec asked about the weather. I had nearly forgotten about the time we nearly froze in the desert lands, back when the pegasus hadn't expected for the cold to reach the Dragon's Throat. "Indeed, but Frostfall will return before we know it..." I chuckled, stepping slightly closer to close in the gap and have a normal conversation without feeling like I had to raise my voice. My scarlet gaze shifted towards the dragon-esque mare, my auds perking up against my silver crown while she spoke. "If I may ask, why did you leave the Throat?"

Pongo enjoyed the positive tones, stepping forward on tiny hooves to try and sniff the mare with his wet nose. He stopped short though, freezing in place while his large ears flicked back and forth nervously. Doe-like eyes looked up, searching for the source of a trill that I thought was only a part of my imagination. Sure enough, Pongo saw...something. His gaze followed something around Amaris, his head tilting to the side with confusion. "What is that?" I asked softly, squinting slightly to try and see what it was that my dear companion was watching. 'Thing.' It was Pongo's way of answering my question, and had it not been for the company around us, I would have rolled my eyes at his smart ass response.

"Speaking."

@Mesec and @Amaris - Hopefully her posts will get better!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Mesec - 12-22-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Amaris - 12-23-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Mesec - 12-28-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Morrigan - 12-28-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Amaris - 01-02-2016, 05:28 AM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Mesec - 01-07-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Morrigan - 01-18-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Amaris - 01-21-2016, 01:49 AM
RE: Signs of Life [Patrol] - by Mesec - 02-11-2016, 08:52 PM