the Rift

[PRIVATE] the dance

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald slammed against her, breathing heavily like he had just run through the thick, hot sands of the Endless Blue. His blackened coat was soaked, holding tight to his rippling muscles. Archibald's face lashed towards the woman's shoulder, his teeth intending to land several hard bites just under her withers. His body was screaming with the pain she had already caused him in this spat--and he suspected the same of her's--but still his face showed no grimace, no wince, no weakness. Archibald was void of emotion as he moved, a mountain above Ktulu.

Loretta had up and left. It did not take her long to be overwhelmed by her frustration, and she went to hunt. She whined at the grizzly bear before leaving his side, but he had not followed her. She wished he had, for she enjoyed his company. She liked it when they hunted together, for it made every head turn in the forest. Eyes full of confusion followed them. It amused her--to think a malamute and a bear could be friends just baffled the entire non-bonded world.

Archibald moved to crash against Ktulu again, his chest heaving a heavy grunt from his lips. Come on, Constrictor, come on! His mind urged her as his heart slammed against his chest, sweat dripping into his molten gold eyes. Steel clad hooves rolled forward, colliding with her hooves as he dove for his throat. The Dauntless continued to push forward, arching his body up and over. He intended to overwhelm her, to swallow her in his shadow.

FUCKING COME ON! He screamed again, a roarous neigh leaving his deep, burly chest.

table by tamme for use only by time | |art by her too

@Ktulu

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
the dance - by Ktulu - 12-22-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: the dance - by Archibald - 12-24-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: the dance - by Ktulu - 12-25-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: the dance - by Archibald - 12-28-2015, 07:31 PM