the Rift

[PRIVATE] the dance

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

It took a lot for Ktulu to admit how she felt to anyone so the scowl that settled itself on Archibald's face as she spoke was more than just a little unnerving. She wanted to stop right there, sink back into the trees and disappear rather than continue on and say what was on her mind. That would have been easy, but Ktulu was not one to take the easy way out of any situation. She was the type to fight, and fight, and fight. So she pressed on, her heart thundering in her chest as Archibald's gaze went to the ground. It was that moment that she decided she just needed to say it. She needed to tell him what was on her mind and deal with whatever the outcome would be after, but no sooner had the words left her mouth she was wondering if she'd made a mistake.

What would he think? What would he say? If he hadn't compared her to Circe before he surely would now.

"I..." She began again, but words failed her because she would not apologize. What was done was done, there was no taking back what she'd said, no pretending that they hadn't crossed a line and continued to inch farther and farther away from it with each beat of their hearts. It was the stubbornness in her that made her hold Archibald's gaze even though she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. She just wanted him to say something even if it was just to tell her to fuck off, but he wasn't saying a goddamned thing and it was making her anxious.

Her head lifted as Archibald stepped toward her, but he didn't give her time to wonder because he was telling her not to ever leave him. It was like the weight of the world had been lifted off of her and she could finally breathe freely. 'Do not ever leave me.' she repeated his words to herself and she forced herself to remain standing where she was. "Never." she promised and she reached her muzzle toward him because she just wanted needed to touch him again. Don't leave me either. Promise me.

"."

Credits

@Archibald

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the dance - by Ktulu - 12-22-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: the dance - by Archibald - 12-24-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: the dance - by Ktulu - 12-25-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: the dance - by Archibald - 12-28-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: the dance - by Ktulu - 01-05-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: the dance - by Archibald - 01-23-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: the dance - by Ktulu - 01-27-2016, 03:06 PM