Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali
trying out a new style with him |:

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

I may have left Janat and her tall mountain tops far behind me, but I guess it's true what they say. Old habits die hard. I am so accustomed to standing on the mountain tops away from any other life form that I still separate myself from everyone. I still stand high above the rest of the ground and look down as if my eyes can pierce through the thick fog that surrounds the mountain and see what there is below. Why do I still do this to myself? I don't know, but all my life I have been cast aside in favor of Shamsiel. For what reason? Because my coat is dark as night and speckled with blue? And for what reason was Shamsiel the golden child? Because his coat was pristine white, only interrupted by the silver on his legs and in his wings.

It is lunacy. I did not choose to be born dark. They say I am dark because I angered the gods, but what could I do to anger them while in the womb? Your guess is as good as mine is on that point. Whatever it is I've done I've apologized countless times. Even as a foal I begged for their forgiveness, pleaded with them to turn my coat as pale as my brother's so I would not be an outcast anymore, but they turned a blind eye. They all did, even my parents. My own brother only spoke to me when night fell and no one could see him there. What kind of brother is that? And yet he wonders why I distance myself from him.

Traitor.

The only one who ever took notice of me was Muriel and she is a pain in the ass. Very pretty, but still a pain. She always claims herself as my mate but I've had nothing of that sort to do with her. I suppose if speaking only a few words to a mare makes you their mate then i should never speak again.

All these thoughts roil in my head as I stand staring down at the fog, a familiar sight in an unfamiliar land.

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 10-12-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-13-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 10-22-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-23-2012, 07:54 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 11-01-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 12-09-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Random Event - 12-10-2012, 02:30 AM