the Rift

world's of change [keahi]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Tearing across the landscape in the after moments of erupting from the depths of Helovia's Heart, the boggart that had plagued the fire gremlins and been burned by Fajira, had licked its wounds for the duration of frostfall. Secluded here in the Heavenly fields. Here where there were no flames, dragons or gremlins. Here where the setting was peaceful and promising.

Yet now the bitter season had passed and Loorien had turned once again. With the change the boggart crawled from its hole, patiently watching and waiting.

It found both of you.

Captivated by the droll pair of horses, the creature hovered closer and closer until - Keahi began to turn her back. The boggart pounced.

Sweeping in like a dark veil, felt like a shudder crawling along your spine rather than visibly seen, the creature manifested as Leliel's mother plummeting from the sky. Her scream shattered the placid atmosphere of the environment as the tumbling pegasus clattered to the ground at Leliel's feet, her wings grotesquely shaped.

[I tried to assume a fear for Leliel. If it is anyway incorrect or unlikely please let me know and I'll edit. I'd also love if either of you could suggest other fears, whether silly or serious :3]

Messages In This Thread
world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 10-12-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-13-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 10-22-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 10-23-2012, 07:54 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 11-01-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Leliel - 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Keahi - 12-09-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: world's of change [keahi] - by Random Event - 12-10-2012, 02:30 AM