the Rift

[PRIVATE] My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

It's easy to love. All you have to do is find someone or something that you are willing to put your heart and soul into and would die without. But it isn't easy to find that person.

I'd been thinking about this kind of thing lately. Love. Families. Why they stick together or fall apart. Reason for it. Just love in general, and it's come to me that I've never been in love. I've been in love with family and friends but never someone outside of those main two. Never have I yearned to feel someone's pelt against mine in utter motive to keep me and only me warm.  

I have never been in love.  

But it isn't something I want to ponder more, because its one of those things where you're happy when you wake up and at the beginning of the day you're all good and nothings going to bring you down until BAM. You think of that one something that makes you sad. Makes you cringe; or makes you mad. And you instantly let it put you in a bad mood. Even if you brush it off and keep going about your normal every day things, it will stay at the back of your mind until you acknowledge it again and at least try to fix it.  

That was what I was feeling now. I was feeling lonely and in need of someone to love. Whether it be friend or some sort of family. Wayne has been quiet and I can feel her pondering through the bond. For now I've been putting all my love to her. Well, as much as I could give her anyway. She was perfect for that kind of thing.  

Standing in the sand of my home, the Dragon's Throat, I feel a connection to a family that I have yet to meet all of the relatives in. My home made me happy. I would say home if I could but with my adventurous father to blame, I've be wandering.  

But now I stand still in the morning, a light fog hung over the dunes and it wasn't too hot or too cold. Just right. I did not speak a word, but closed my eyes and thought about love. For that was what had pulled be down into the slump I'd been in for so long. 

"blah blah blah."

@Odd
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa] - by Spice - 12-23-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa] - by Rhoa - 01-02-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa] - by Spice - 01-13-2016, 07:48 PM