the Rift

[PRIVATE] My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

I was a woman now. This I'd realized when I saw him. He was a grown stallion, and what was I? What did that make me? Grown as well? It sure didn't feel like it, but I wasn't complaining. Although I might not have noticed my face maturing and my mane growing and my my smile widening, I still grew. I still grew from the last time I'd saw him. Our last reunion. A smile flickers across my face as he walks ever-so-gracefully over the sands towards me. Just watching him it seems he's mastered the step.

Unlike I who have yet to even stay here for too many nights at a time. I am a true wanderer though still bound to a land of choice and of family. Rhoa was family and friend and I would never let him or my heard go.
When I realize things like this is when I smile and let myself go and just, be. It seemed my friend was doing the same. He'd appeared out of the mist like a beautiful young man, towards me and my troubles. He seemed like he was just fine. Nothing seemed to trouble him in the way he moved, his posture. I wondered what he saw in me.

What I showed through the body language I offered to him. "Rhoa" I whisper finally when we are face to face. "I've missed you so much..!" Throughout the words I speak my voice gets higher and more excited and more me. I would shake the slumping shoulders and neck. I would shake the frown and the sadness and I'd be happy or at least fine.

(would you like me to tag Odd or Rhoa?)

"blah blah blah."

@Odd
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa] - by Spice - 12-23-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa] - by Rhoa - 01-02-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: My heart continues to Beat [Rhoa] - by Spice - 01-13-2016, 07:48 PM