the Rift

[OPEN] Moment of Truth [Hatching]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
it was said that the blood of the stars
flowed in her veins
The morning was cherry, bright, scattering pastel hues across the sky. I awoke to dewy grasses and chilly air, my mane quite damp after spending the night at the Heavenly Fields. I did it often, more often that I wanted to admit. When I looked over the edge of the field, I could see part of the Falls below. It was my birthplace. Even though I was happy to be living in the Edge with my mother, a part of me missed the Falls and always would.

I exhaled a smokey haze, the soft cloud unperturbed by the chilly air. I laid there for a while, but I had my duties to attend to in the Edge. I began to reluctantly gather myself together to leave, but I heard rustling. It was large and rushed. I flicked an ear towards the noises, surprised to find another lingering in the fields at this time of day.

Pleased to have a reason to remain in the fields for a while longer, I rose from my resting spot. I vigorously shook the dew from my feathers and coat (my dagger was still wet, but I found no way to dry it properly) before slipping towards the sounds I had heard. I found a mare, smaller than myself, wrapped around something.

I was a bit confused.

I approached slowly, cautiously, peering at her curiously. My ears were pressed forward in interest, but my features were relaxed and hesitant. "What's that?" I asked softly, standing a few lengths from the alabaster mare. I figured I didn't need an introduction yet, so I left my name out. I was more interested in what was going on, anyways.
/ image
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Moment of Truth [Hatching] - by Brisa - 12-23-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Moment of Truth [Hatching] - by Auriel - 12-23-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Moment of Truth [Hatching] - by Brisa - 12-27-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Moment of Truth [Hatching] - by Auriel - 12-27-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Moment of Truth [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 12-31-2015, 10:01 PM