the Rift

[OPEN] On the Road Again! [DT Patrol]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Let me in
I'll show you how the world really is

The Dragon's throat had become a very important place for Miseal. A lot had happened, well actually more then just a lot, a ton. That hardly did it too, Miseal was a father now, he had more responsibility then he ever has had. He did not worry though, the man of stripes was perfectly capable of balancing life on the mass of his shoulders.

He was slow in getting to his patrol, everyone was winged, expect for him. Damned pegasi, they had it easy. It's not fun trying to get somewhere when you weighed like 1600 pounds and couldn't fly. He did it nevertheless, valuing his position in the herd and holding up his part of the deal. After all, the Dragon's throat would be nothing without the protection of it's members as well as everyone doing the job they vowed to do.

He arrived, finally. Golden gaze briefly looked over the rotunda, he had never been here before, out of all the places he had been too. His eyes then settled on his patrolling partner, he assumed this was Amani, but it could be Spice...oh how clueless he was in these situations. He promised himself that one day, he would be able to recognize all the faces of the DT, and then he would not have a problem like this. The winged (of course) mare was of earthen tones, browns, onyxs, and whites. Her face was traced with white and her sockets were filled with gold like his own. "I'm Miseal, if you didn't know, and you are..?" He asked, trying his best not to sound like a jerk(which was pretty easy considering he was one.) Miseal's eyes then drifted to her wings, and a question popped from low, masculine words. "What is flight like?"

OCC: sorry for being so darned late, holidays got me behind

"Talk?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 12-24-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-03-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-07-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-15-2016, 01:00 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-15-2016, 01:37 AM