the Rift

[OPEN] On the Road Again! [DT Patrol]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Let me in
I'll show you how the world really is

She speaks, her words tipping his ears forwards as he settles at her side, peering out at the greeneries of the world outside the stone pillars. Her name confirms his guess, and he dips a horned head, muscled coiled and arched in his self glory, making sure that they were highlighted as he shared his respect to the maiden. "Pleasure is mine, Amani." He said deeply, enjoying the soft breeze that weaved his mane with the winds.

Golds turn away from the pillars and the colorful glass, orbs settling on her white face. He let his thoughts drift to the clouds, trying to imagine what flight was by the painting she paints with soft, silken words. He had only ever come close to flying with the flaming wings of the throat, but it was such a short experience that the chromed had only ever dreamt of the travel by air. Sighing, her shrugged, "I wish too, but that is alright. Thank you for sharing, I've always wondered."

A chuckle escaped him at her question, he was humored by her shyness, after all, Miseal never felt remorse of his questions. Perhaps if he did he would be liked by more, but the chromed was a curious man and his lack of filter made his questions...quite interesting. A smile crept on his lips, "They give me power, and lots of height. I love my horns." He added, vanity lacing his words. "I wouldn't give them up for much, but flight, I would love that." the beast admitted, lanterns drifting to her wings, over the curves of her rump, the toning of her legs, the colors of browns and black, the winged was a stunning specimen.

"I can offer flight without wings though..." He whispered to her ear, teasing, playing, testing.

OCC: move 1

"Talk?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 12-24-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-03-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-07-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-15-2016, 01:00 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-15-2016, 01:37 AM