the Rift

[OPEN] On the Road Again! [DT Patrol]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

The more we stood there and talked, the calmer I began to feel. Was this what it was like, to be social with others? I have kept to myself for so long, that outside of those I already know.... Well I am shy and quiet around most including the ones I know. Why else would Cera not know of the feelings I had for him. Feelings that I was slowly learning to let go of. He clearly was not interested, so why should I be interested in him? Back to the present. "Pleasure is mine, Amani." Why am I almost swooning over the way he says my name? Even his voice was attractive. But I must not show it, because well... I won't allow myself to get close to anyone.

I had attempted to weave a decent description of flight, but nothing could compare to the actual feeling of soaring in and out of the clouds, dipping down just low enough to brush a feather tipped wing against the surface of a lake or the ocean, or even being able to get away from a situation that was upsetting and let the winds sooth you. "I wish too, but that is alright. Thank you for sharing, I've always wondered." I sigh softly, wishing I could turn those feelings into words. I wish I could let him see through my eyes and feel what I feel.

Thankfully, Misael did not find my strange question offensive. Instead he answered me just as I had him. "They give me power, and lots of height. I love my horns." I had to agree with him. They did give him height and power. "I wouldn't give them up for much, but flight, I would love that." I smiled softly. "If I could trade my wings for your horns for a day, I would." Instantly I became shy. Maybe, if that was possible he wouldn't want to trade....

But he goes on and his whisper catches me by surprise. My head tilts to the side while my ears prick forward to listen really close to what he was saying. "I can offer flight without wings though..." Flight without wings? How could that be possible? "But you can't fly without wings, can you?" I had never seen anyone who didn't have wings fly... So how... My naive mind was sent spinning trying to figure it out. A part of me, wanted to just blurt out prove it. The other, the more shy side kept my mouth shut. However I do get the feeling that should he offer to prove how, I won't turn him down.. No matter what it means.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

@Misael

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 12-24-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-03-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-07-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Misael - 01-15-2016, 01:00 AM
RE: On the Road Again! [DT Patrol] - by Amani - 01-15-2016, 01:37 AM