the Rift

[PRIVATE] stay in the dark—

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Let me in
I'll show you how the world really is

He had been fine. He had prospered. He had almost forgotten who he had become on a certain day in certain hours. Until he saw her. The pearls of her orbs struck him, the hate, the despair that he had caused, echoing in each pale strand. He stood still, muscles tensing and coiling as he merely stood like a deer in moonlit, two-color, headlights. He did not move as she charged, did not breath as her neck bent and the threats of her antlers became all to real, did not speak as words did not come, did not dare to come, as the spokes of her crown dug into the blues of his chest. The moments passed by slow, his heart speeding up underneath cold layers. His gaze remained upon her body, the body that was once swelled with a child. A child. A child that he had stolen and dropped. The memories stung his eyes, how could he have been so cruel? so despicable?

Jealously.

It would never be an excuse. Miseal was a man too fierce of protection, too fierce of heart, to love. He did not know what love was, but all he knew was that Enna deserved someone who did. His inexperience had broken a family, had broken himself, and had broken her. He could never forgive himself. He never would.

Air seeped between them as Enna broke once more due to him, the feeling, the threat of her antlers still blooming in his chest. He did not scold her for attacking him, but rather allowed himself to be her punching bag. His golden eyes clashed with hers, her glare sharp enough to cut diamonds and hearts. It was a good thing he didn't have one(if you had done what he had done, you wouldn't think you had one either.) Enna's words soaked within him, orbs blinking as he swallowed the urges to be angry. "Then why am I still breathing Enna? Why did you let me walk away? --why did I break?" He asked, eyes watering as he realized all to quickly the answer.

Because I love her.

I will always love her.

All he could do was look into those eyes, scarred and torn but nothing else but him. Their eyes shared frays, but this wasn't about him, this was about her. He wanted to fix them, no matter how long it took, he would be the needle and thread. But would she let him? Feeling as if he knew the answer, he did not touch her, didn't allow himself to hold her even though everything inside him just wanted to wrap her up in his embrace.  

“You were supposed to love me; how could you want to hurt me so?”

Miseal looked away then, unable to peer anymore into those eyes that had once laughed at his flirts, glowed under his touch, that once lived. He pinched his eyes closed, his heart chest swelling and clenching as the broken shards of Enna cut deep into him. He grasped at words, to fearful that he was going to say the wrong ones and that she was going to leave him.

That Enna, his Enna, would be gone. Forever.

"I never wanted to." He started, looking at her then as a single tear rolled from his golden eyes. "I was blinded by my jealously, the jealously that you love someone else, that is not me." Could he say it? Could he confess his love for the maiden in brown, even though it would mean nothing to her now?

"When I just wanted you to love me because I-I loved you" He whispered, chords bare, raw, broken.

"And I still do. I always will."

[color=#bd9a89]"Talk?"

image credits
[/i]

Messages In This Thread
stay in the dark— - by Enna - 12-24-2015, 12:59 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Misael - 12-25-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Enna - 12-28-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Misael - 01-01-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by smitty - 02-03-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: stay in the dark— - by Enna - 02-14-2016, 03:14 PM