the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh Uncle, Wherefor Art Thou

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Before the fight of the Moon Goddess, Archibald only knew of Knox's blinding magic. In the whole truth, he still only knew of his brother's magic to take the sight from others--but he suspected more. He suspected that his brother could shapeshift. It was more logical than to believe Roanne was still alive, and had acquired more shapeshifting forms. Archibald was able to put the pieces together--for he was not all brawn. The brain between his ears was as strong of an organ as his heart for war was.

But it did not matter anymore. It did not matter that his brother had--or, as he suspected--attacked him. It did not matter.

What mattered was that Knox was in pain, Milo was in pain, Loretta was in pain.

Archibald needed to be the patriarch of the family now that the brother had returned and spawned.

He would take this burdensome throne without hesitation. Archibald was the leader among them always, with or without Mandrake. The brothers had always looked to him for strength and guidance. The Dauntless would not fail the defective colt now.

And he would not fail his nephew.

Stepping through the trees, the massive stallion stood some way off. Loretta, with her head low and her eyes dull, stood at his side. Her tail hung limply behind her body instead of curling over her straight back as it normally would. "Milo." Archibald rumbled, tail flicking against his strong hocks.

Knox, he wanted to say, but he was not completely certain in his suspicion, so he called only to the boy.

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS               

Call out to nobody, call out to me
Chip on the shoulder, the dime in the teeth

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Oh Uncle, Wherefor Art Thou - by Knox - 12-24-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Oh Uncle, Wherefor Art Thou - by Milo - 12-24-2015, 09:44 PM