the Rift

[PRIVATE] We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

One moment I'm walking along, happy and true, next moment I'm fallen in the sand, eyes tearing up, thinking about all the bad things that have happened to me. Every single last one. 
And it isn't because I'm trying to think of these bad things, but I'd just been thinking of my mother, of whom I might never see again. That's what really got to me. 

But she was the least of my problems here in Helovia. There was some darkness pulling at my heartstrings, tugging at my tail, prodding me with dark daggers of guilt. Something of darkness that could not be read yet, but it had come upon me quite suddenly, atrociously. But I'd managed to push it away for the longest time, setting the feelings aside to let in new, tainted light. 

Now was looking over the vast blue, though it was all just a blurry mess, eyes filled with tears that have yet to fall down my already tear-stained cheeks. This wasn't something that I wanted. I didn't want to be sad when all I could be was happy. Happy for the world and myself and my health and Wayne's health. I hated being sad when I could be happy instead. 

But the darkness had brought me down into my first episode. I wasn't ready, laying there in the sand. I wasn't ready for an old friend to appear out of the blue -literally- and be there to comfort me. 
But I'd welcome it with open wings. 

"Talking"
Spice

@Aeolus
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Spice - 12-24-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Aeolus - 12-24-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Spice - 01-17-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo] - by Aeolus - 02-04-2016, 11:07 PM