the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Get Lost Together

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

Trying to force herself to get back out into the world of Helovia, away from the self-destructive habits she had been practicing as she hid deep in the forest of the World's Edge, Jahazara had gone exploring. It was refreshing to get out into a change of scenerey, following her butterfly hallucinations and letting them take her wherever they wished. They seemed to be leading her to a new land of Helovia that she had never even known had existed. The vegetation was growing taller and thicker all around her, a world of emeralds hues twisting her around until she was utterly lost. While the child-like mare may not have had a clue as to where her exact location was, Jahzara wasn't particularly worried. The maze of greenery was beautiful and lush, bringing a surprised smile to her lips as she stared up in awe at the bamboo that toward over her.

What was this place? Was it always here? What kind of plants are these? Why is it so tall? Why are there pathways? How come I didn't know about this before? Can I find my way out? Wave after wave of questions roared through the ocean that was her mind, trying to drown the little boat that was her comprehension and curiosity.  "This is so...pretty." The Arabian cross stretched her neck back as far as it could go, her half-blind gaze eagerly trying to soak in more than it was capable. 'You ain't kiddin'!' The imaginary voice of Lily echoed in her mind as the hallucination appeared out of nowhere. It was too bad that no one else could see Lily as she strained herself to take in the sights, nearly falling over after losing her balance. Jahzara only giggled at the mishap of her imaginary friend before grinning widely at her. "C'mon, let's see how far it goes!"

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

Open to any!

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Let's Get Lost Together - by Jahzara - 12-25-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Let's Get Lost Together - by Alysanne - 01-18-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Let's Get Lost Together - by Naerys - 01-20-2016, 02:37 AM