the Rift

A Place For A Wandering Soul [Joining, Leander, Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

Slinking like a cat from the Oasis, I move forward at the beckoning. My muscles bunch and slide underneath the chocolate fur that graced my body during the colder months. I looked bulkier than ever, my normally masculine figure talking on even less of my feminine self than usual. My face, normally a gruff yet sleek appearance, was simply gruff under the thick coat for fur. Still, there was a sway in the swagger of my walk that was unmistakably female. Androgenous, maybe, but there was no doubt once you saw my movements that I was in fact just a powerful woman.

Because this, I was stronger than any male, or at least that is the thought I tucked myself in with at night.

Leander came into view, a golden beacon against the red sands with unmistakable chocolate wings. I let out a knicker that echoes against the red earth, before setting into a delicate trot that carries me swiftly over to the meeting place, my wings held sleek against my hide.

"Welcome home," I murmur softly upon my entrance, glancing with dark eyes toward the pale figure of the dainty mare that the soldier had brought home. "This girl looks a little small. Are you sure she's full grown?" I ask with a burly laugh breaking my charcoal stained lips. An unnaturally good mood had graced my mind this morning, and I leapt at the opportunity to show the hardened soldier another side of his Leader.

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Place For A Wandering Soul [Joining, Leander, Open] - by Kri - 10-13-2012, 04:57 PM