the Rift

[PRIVATE] Photosynthesis [Quest return, Earth God]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
The truth runs wild
Like a tear down a cheek
There were little things, smaller things and things that barely existed; or not exist at all. The mists were something she truly did not know how to classify, where it belonged. She saw it, felt it. Played with it; was comforted by it. Yet she could not grasp that small essential bit of knowledge. Then the question was; was it truly essential? She watched from the corners of her eyes how they swirled, danced, reminded her of the fires. But there the questions stopped, simply because she just did not know the answers.

Yet, somehow for the world it was important to know whether something was big or small — as if that defined importance, so she just continued on pondering and pondering.

And she did so even after her hooves had completed carrying her up the cliff-side, as her glassy golden eyes looked at the shrines that stood before her. Bare and brittle in their timeless divinity.  

The diviners gaze found the Sun God's shrine. She prayed before it, silently and quietly; she wasn't a big existence, after all. Her presence was most valued in its perfect compact-ness, or that she had decided herself. She did not have to pretend to be bigger than she was; not in front of her Lord of the Sun — Or, well: Not in front of any God, truly, because today for a change, she would also be finding herself glancing towards the shrine of the Earth God. Which (just a reminder) was nothing wrong with, even though, as a seer of the Sun, she had felt obligated to tell the Sun beforehand in her prayers what she was about to do, just in case she would need his forgiveness.

She scraped her throat, finding her own awareness in the fact that she had never called upon a God like this before. Her voice carried through the heavy air as she stood in front of the blue-dripping volcano. “God of the Earth, I believe I have completed the quest you gave me a year ago, when I met you in the Thistle Meadows.”

| QUEST: "Find others who are able to effect three of your senses- either smell, touch, hearing or taste.
Then you will experience what you will be capable of doing to others, for three days your vision will be obscured."
Smell
Touch
Hearing

Being blind
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3

@Mythical Request

Hope it's all good now!
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Photosynthesis [Quest return, Earth God] - by Maren - 12-25-2015, 07:10 AM